Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lighting Up The Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center NY



The famous Christmas tree here in NYC which we can see at Rockefeller Center NY was lit for the first time this Holiday Season last Tuesday,November 30,2010. It's quite late to post this but I want you guys to know what I've experienced. I was at home watching the live broadcast. I saw famous people sing Christmas songs and one of them was a Filipina girl. She was quite empressive and im proud of her. It was very nice seeing them perform in their costumes which is I loved most. Tons of people were there. The reason why I stayed in our house is because the weather was cold and my partner said that we could not get in because it was crowded. So there was no point of going if we were not in the VIP section. You know what i mean? Its not worth it...hahaha just kidding. Anyway so the show continued until the countdown began. So my partner and I counted down "3, 2, 1" and then boom the lights came on! The picture above is what we saw. Hopefully you guys out there can make it to NYC next year and experience the tree lighting ceremony live.

No comments:

Post a Comment