Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Top Chef (Tinolang Manok - Filipino style)


Today I was bored and wanted to do something. I was stuck at home and getting hungry so I decided to cook! Did you ever see the show top chef?  I don't know how those chefs create those dishes. Most of the time I don't even understand what they are saying. And the judges keep stating the meals have good or bad "presentation" and "execution". Well I wanted my meal to end up with a good presentation a.k.a look yummy. The biggest question was how the heck will I execute such a task a.k.a actually cook it. Thanks to the power of YouTube I was able to become a top chef in less than an hour. Check out my "Tinolang Manok", it's a chicken broth and it taste amazing. I'm so proud of myself. Watch out Bravo, a new Top Chef is in the making!


No comments:

Post a Comment