Monday, November 22, 2010

Taking Work Food Home



Everyone has heard the expression "taking work home". Ask my husband about it and he will tell you it's what he used to do before we lived together. Now have you heard the term "Taking work food home"? I'm sure you haven't because I just made it up! :) So to celebrate the holidays my husband's company decided to have an event where eveyone brought a meal and shared it with the floor. My husband wanted to participate so we made our favorite spagetti & sauce fililipino style. From what my husband tells me there was so much food they are eating left overs tomorrow. They also got to take food home. So my husband took work food home for me and it was delicious. It would be great if my husband's company did this more often. It would be even better if we didn't have to cook next time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment