Saturday, November 20, 2010

Iron Chef (pancit canton----filipino style)



Having conquered the Top Chef title with my chicken broth it was time to move up a weight class. Like "Pacman" Pacquio I'm taken on new challenges. This time I'm going for my Iron Chef title with my pancit canton. So I send my husband with our baby grocery shopping Saturday morning. After he came back I noticed I was missing two ingredients. So I told my husband to go back and to rush. Well he took a while and i was wondering what took him so long. It turned out he ended up going to three different places to find the two missing ingredients. But that's ok that's what husbands are for.. so I keep telling him.. he agrees sometimes. Anyway I was able to finish cooking my masterpiece and it was delicious. Ask my husband he ate most of it. If you want the recipe leave a message on my blog.

2 comments: