Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Apple Picking!



In the Philippines we have bananas, mangos, mansanitas, balimbing (aka starfruit) and a lot more. What we don't have is apples. Something about the weather being too hot. When I got to NY I kept hearing the term "apple picking" and I knew what it meant so I knew I've never done it. I've done more "picking" in a farm than the average person but it was never apple picking. So last week we took a little trip across the Hudson to the state of New Jersey. I have a cousin there and I stayed there for one week. The first weekend I was there she mentioned "Apple picking" and to my surprise I got so excited. So I went apple picking and the apples were delicious. I can now scratch apple picking from my "need to experience" list. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment